
May 18th, 2008 I started a trip from Lake Itasca, MN. The destination was and still is the Gulf of Mexico. Anyone catching the news is aware of the flooding occurring throughout many parts of the Midwest including the Miss. River. The floods have caused a bit of an intermission in the trip, but rest assured, when conditions permit (when the river and locks reopen), the trip will be resumed.
By June 11th, I had made it to Albany, IL, which is a few miles south of Clinton, IA. It is at this point where the journey will resume - hopefully very soon. Until then I will bore you with details of the first half (OK, a little less than half - time, not milage) of the trip. If nothing less than to satisfy a bit of restlessness.
By June 11th, I had made it to Albany, IL, which is a few miles south of Clinton, IA. It is at this point where the journey will resume - hopefully very soon. Until then I will bore you with details of the first half (OK, a little less than half - time, not milage) of the trip. If nothing less than to satisfy a bit of restlessness.
No comments:
Post a Comment